Concil's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fifa 11 club forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lubo98

Lubo98

Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S Empty
PostSubject: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

Hello guys, long time no bloody see, eh? Reason being I suffered a really bad illness. You also may be shocked to hear that i traded i my PS3 and games to get an XBOX, yep that's right. All of my friends were getting a XBOX so i didn't want to be a loner on PS3 (XBOX is a 1,000,000 times better). Anyway guys sorry i couldn't get to you sooner, Good luck to the team and I hope you progress well Smile

Lubo
Back to top Go down
Francesco_inter1
Admin
Francesco_inter1

PostSubject: Re: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:15 pm

aah come on man xbox is so bad Sad very sad we just need a player like you but in overall the club has improved
If you ever buy and ps3 again don't hestate to join us Smile
Back to top Go down
https://concil.forumotion.com
inter14

PostSubject: Re: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

hey man, u need a slap for getting an xbox.. and the worst thing is u traded ps3 in for it.. NOOO

i was looking forward to seeing you again but i guess not. take care matee, get well soon and good luck
Back to top Go down
Lubo98

Lubo98

PostSubject: Re: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 am

Hehe, to be honest XBOX is miles better, i'll be on the forum
alot, so you wont really miss me Smile

Last edited by Lubo98 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francesco_inter1
Admin
Francesco_inter1

PostSubject: Re: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Free online,blu-ray player,better GPU, no stupid errors like the RROD,disk won't break if you move your console,.....

Thats sums up why xbox is better then ps3 now you give me the reasons the only think is its cheaper
Back to top Go down
https://concil.forumotion.com
Lubo98

Lubo98

PostSubject: Re: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:01 pm

To be honest if you get a HDMI cable both consoles have great grpahics so no need for blu-ray, Xbox you can watch movies, and the general online play is better. On pro clubs hardly any delayed reaction (button delay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S   Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S Empty

Back to top Go down

Lubo is back, but not better than ever :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Concil's forum :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: