Concil's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fifa 11 club forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team update, Line-up of the month READ!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
francesco34

Team update, Line-up of the month READ! Empty
PostSubject: Team update, Line-up of the month READ!   Team update, Line-up of the month READ! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:23 pm

As this month is ending it has been good and very bad days. I hope with the start of a fresh new season its time to make a mark in the league
Our achievments for this season is to end somewhere in div 10 as this I have made some important choices removing Trii and mada from the club

I would like to see more activity from the important players as we strugle to play without them and I want to try out our winning eleven

Team update, Line-up of the month READ! Opstel10

Those imagene represent what you are strong at since not everything is negative
However I notice that our wingers play to much upfront and forget there defencive work, honestly I only see Cagenot and lambi every fallback to help the defense so big claps for them

Ending the ego's here and today we will start with our winnig streak!
Back to top Go down
Mookus

PostSubject: Re: Team update, Line-up of the month READ!   Team update, Line-up of the month READ! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 am

Sounds good Fran, sorry I haven't been on much lately. I'll try to be on a little more this weekend.

I was thinking of some ideas to help make us better. One thing is I think we need more forum activity. We need to have more activity here analyzing our strengths and weaknesses.

A second idea I had was to have position coaches. Assign a standout striker to be the striker coach who can convey to his group of strikers what they are doing well or what they can improve on. So on and so on through the 3 main groups for strikers, midfield, and defense. The three position coaches could have a forum where they can discuss where breakdowns in play are occuring and develop plans to improve both position groups and the entire team.
Back to top Go down
Lubo98

Lubo98

PostSubject: Re: Team update, Line-up of the month READ!   Team update, Line-up of the month READ! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Looks great Fran. I really like that idea Mookus, im voting for that one xD

Last edited by Lubo98 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Fail :P)
Back to top Go down
br1za

br1za

PostSubject: Re: Team update, Line-up of the month READ!   Team update, Line-up of the month READ! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Lookin gd, snds gd mookus + trialists will have to impress the coach of the pos they r tryin out for lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team update, Line-up of the month READ!   Team update, Line-up of the month READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team update, Line-up of the month READ!
Page 1 of 1