Concil's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fifa 11 club forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Mookus83

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mookus

Application for Mookus83 Empty
PostSubject: Application for Mookus83   Application for Mookus83 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:57 am

Application
VP (%): 63% (With no GK done at all)
Position: CAM/CDM
Other Positions: RM, LM
Experience: Playing Fifa since like 97. Not a lot of club experience (although I am currently on a club) but I do play a lot online and I generally rate an 8.0 or higher and win MOTM about 60% of the time I play in random games.
PSN: Mookus83

Sorry if this sounds stubborn but I am really not interested in playing a non-central midfield position. I am very good at staying back slightly off the strikers, getting into passing lanes, and picking off the opposing CBs attempts to clear the ball. I also have great field vision and enjoy distrubting the ball. I do rip the occasional long shot but that is normally with good cause.

Other than that, I really would like a team that is online when I am. My current club is all UK players and I am often not around to play with them. I am on the east coast of the US so that normally puts me 5 hours behind you Brits.

Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit!
Back to top Go down

Application for Mookus83
Page 1 of 1