Concil's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fifa 11 club forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application (Rejected: Left the club)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jogamijo

application (Rejected: Left the club) Empty
PostSubject: application (Rejected: Left the club)   application (Rejected: Left the club) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 am

VP (%): 38% (without goalie)
Position: FWD or MID (attacking mid if possible or wings, not too good at defense)
Other Positions: will work to better at anything you need/want me too besides GK
Experience: just started playing VP with Fifa11. last fifa i played onlines was 07 for ps2 so im still kinda new, played on a club PnG and did fairly well with them though
Playing Style: im a passer, when it comes down to it i like to score (who doesnt?), but as long as we get the win, i dont care who scores. i like to play 1-2 balls, give n goes, triangles, just pass til we score pretty much, im not a ballhog at all. im still getting used to the controls of FIFA 11 but im getting the hang of it.

on a side note, if you guys dont mind my lag, i may not live up to your expectations because of this, there will be times i hit the pass button but the defence will steal it before it even registers to pass, or shoot or w/e. also due to me being on the west coast of the USA, i might not be on at the same time as you guys due to my job and stuff. ill try my best to be on when i can

PSN: jogamijo
Back to top Go down
francesco34

PostSubject: Re: application (Rejected: Left the club)   application (Rejected: Left the club) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 am

Hi jogamijo,I will try to add your psn (or you can add me Francesco_inter1) as fast as I can so we can start your trail
Good luck and have fun !!
Back to top Go down
jogamijo

PostSubject: Re: application (Rejected: Left the club)   application (Rejected: Left the club) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

invite sent. oh and i just checked my VP % and i guess im at 47% haha. thought i was at 37% didnt realize i got more done with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application (Rejected: Left the club)   application (Rejected: Left the club) Empty

Back to top Go down

application (Rejected: Left the club)
Page 1 of 1